Water doping system on diesel trolleys, train for SNCF would give huge fuel economy.Written by ecopra
SNCF operates a fleet of large diesel engine equipment and this energy still has many years ahead of her in terms of rail transport to the views of non-electrified routes and many sites of action on which this energy is the only option.
Unfortunately this energy (though less expensive than the electrification of all the channels) is expensive:
- The fuel consumption is a significant burden on business.
- Pollution generated is enormous, especially in urban areas where there is a large amount of equipment operation on platforms and garages.
Moreover, in its business plan remind us "Destination 2012," Pepy G is willing to make the train "a French champion of eco-mobility".
But the Eco mobility is developing mobility of passengers and goods, but no matter how mobility that is economical and environmentally friendly.
The installation kit comburateur ecopra a shunting can bring several advantages:
- This machine creates many problems in terms of pollution during maneuvers. In the workshops that are not intended for the thermal material, a decrease of air pollution reduce many nuisances.
- The use of these locomotives in maneuvers causes more clogged exhaust. Less carbon and therefore a decrease in the risk of fire in the exhaust (already noted incident sites to maneuver)
- And of course a drop in consumption, something already proven and recognized on trolleys but also generators of equal or greater power.
Latest from ecopra
- Derniers résultats de montages ecopra en 2019
- 26% of fuel savings for a bus with ecopra pantone kit in Guadeloupe
- Copy of Kit pantone ecopra pour dépolluer les Panhard de Alain Mikki
- Pantone ecopra Kit mounted on a Mercedes 290 td Break
- Result of the installation of an ecopra pantone kit on a New Renault Twingo for Suez