Water doping system on diesel trolleys, train for SNCF would give huge fuel economy.Written by ecopra
- font size decrease font size increase font size
LE NOUVEAU SITE 2022 COMBURATEUR VOUS PERMET DE VOIR LES ÉVOLUTIONS DES 3KITS COUVRANTS TOUS LES MOTEURS ET TOUS LES CARBURANTS DE CETTE TECHNONOLOGIE REVOLUTION'AIR
SNCF operates a fleet of large diesel engine equipment and this energy still has many years ahead of her in terms of rail transport to the views of non-electrified routes and many sites of action on which this energy is the only option.
Unfortunately this energy (though less expensive than the electrification of all the channels) is expensive:
- The fuel consumption is a significant burden on business.
- Pollution generated is enormous, especially in urban areas where there is a large amount of equipment operation on platforms and garages.
Moreover, in its business plan remind us "Destination 2012," Pepy G is willing to make the train "a French champion of eco-mobility".
But the Eco mobility is developing mobility of passengers and goods, but no matter how mobility that is economical and environmentally friendly.
The installation kit comburateur ecopra a shunting can bring several advantages:
- This machine creates many problems in terms of pollution during maneuvers. In the workshops that are not intended for the thermal material, a decrease of air pollution reduce many nuisances.
- The use of these locomotives in maneuvers causes more clogged exhaust. Less carbon and therefore a decrease in the risk of fire in the exhaust (already noted incident sites to maneuver)
- And of course a drop in consumption, something already proven and recognized on trolleys but also generators of equal or greater power.